Make Adultery Illegal in all 50 States!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 117: Valentine's Day

How fortunate I feel today that my husband is still at home with me. Not only that, but also his willingness to meet my needs.

How torn apart we were because we didn't know how to meet each other's needs and avoid love busters. (If you don't know what I'm referring to then visit http://www.marriagebuilders.com/).

Neither one of us ever appreciated Valentine's Day. Today my hubby said, "What's not to love about a holiday designed to celebrate our love for each other?  Onward and upward!  :)"

How thankful I am for my perfect match.

My love.....tonight I vow to give you my full attention. I vow to never hurt you again like I have in the past. I vow to love you in the MB way for the rest of our lives! I vow to love our children unconditionally. I vow to be the best person I can be from this day forward (actually made that vow to myself on September 16th).

I love you!

1 John 4:8

Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment