Then came the loss of my dad (in a way). He got promoted and his personality changed. He no longer had as much time for us. Only now do I realize he was human and had his own emotional problems.
Then came the first boyfriend who broke my heart when he left for college and abandoned me.....still in high school.
Then came the loss of my virginity to someone I didn't want to lose it to. I was trying to "replace" my high school boyfriend. I then abstained for a very long time after that.
- a friend's suicide (same year.....high school junior)
- my mom becoming so frustrated with my dad that she almost killed herself in front of me (again, same year.....crappy year)
- my first bout of depression due to leaving home to go to college
- returning home and switching colleges and having panic attacks
- a college boyfriend leaving me for a girl pregnant with another man's baby
- sleeping around and smoking pot and drinking to excess
- constant rejection as an actress
- another break up due to me wanting kids and he didn't
- taking a "stable" job and, basically, giving up on my dream
- unexpected pregnancy
- post partum depression
- conflict at work
- and then........the worst decision I ever made.......
- Proverbs 15:13-14(Amp): 13 A glad heart makes a cheerful countenance, but by sorrow of heart the spirit is broken.